Start | Races | Maps | Help | Contact
Welcome to SailNavSim, a virtual sailing navigation simulator where you can sail and race with your friends and others online. Go to the help page to read more about it, or scroll below to get started...
- Added ability when creating a new race to provide a public race description and private message only for race joiners.
- Added weather/ocean maps, generated from raw data used directly by the simulator.
- Increased historical boat log retention to 365 days, keeping two points per day (at noon and midnight UTC); hourly logs continue to be kept for 30 days.
- Fixed erroneous "speed over ground" reporting where no ocean current data is available (such as on inland rivers and lakes).
- Only logged/displayed values were being incorrectly calculated; boat simulation and position calculations were unaffected.
- Reduced the risk of invalid, zeroed-out weather/ocean data being ingested by the simulator.
Go to Your Boat